Monday, April 17, 2006

food...as far as the eye can see

by teresa
I did the weirdest thing today. Around 1:00pm I started thinking about what I was going to cook for dinner tonight. We had lots of chicken...porchops...burgers...steak. I couldn't decide. So I cooked it all! I made garlic and butter chicken breasts...dijon porkchops...cheese burgers...chopped steak...and chicken chilli. I made it...and put it in tupperware. Now that it is dinner time I am not even hungry. Chris' flight doesn't come in till 10:00pm, so he is probably eating in Atlanta before his flight. Ben is laying down (not feeling good). So I guess I'll find out what Lauren and Nick would like to eat. You hear stories about women who do this. Depressed...psycho women...women on the edge. Ready to leave their lives behind. So they prepare enough food for their family so that after their gone they will be well fed. Don't worry...I was just bored! :)

No comments: