Saturday, April 22, 2006

No Soccer

By Chris

It was weird today without a soccer game to coach. Our team is off this weekend (an odd number of teams means every team gets a Saturday off). And, there is only a few weeks left of the season. Time is zipping by. Didn't we just start practice, all bundled up, feeling like winter??

Anyway, I found myself lying in bed, feeling like we should be getting ready for something. It's boring without something to do like soccer games. I hate being bored, with nothing to do. Makes me grumpy. And Teresa knows it. So, she jumped on the opportunity to send me off for a few hours when I said I had some work I needed to do. "Why don't you go on in now to your office." So I did, thinking "Did she just sheww me off?" She's gotten real good at reading me. When she's sensing I'm restless, she's always real quick to get me off doing something. I think she sees it coming on quicker than I even realize it. How does she do that? It's like she knows me better than I know myself. hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's just how God created women, I guess. How very wise of you to notice ... and sweet of you to acknowledge it publicly.