Sunday, April 09, 2006

weather woes

by teresa
Boy...have me had some crazy weather here in Va. the past week. Freezing...HOT...rainy...windy...storming (and that's all in 3 days). I know there has been bad weather across the country. I hope all my "peeps" (and their family and friends) across the U.S. have been spared from the devastation of these storms and tornados!
The kids did get in a few hours of fun yesterday before the storm broke. Katy made them a picnic lunch and they played ball and scootered. We thought we were being spared from the forecasted thunderstorms. Then all of a sudden the sky opened up....let loose...and pounded us late into the night. Today is supposed to be windy (24-32 mph) and rainy. What a great day for pantyhose (church)! The weather channel said it will be 43...and feel 34....great! Here's some pictures from yesterdays fun at moms house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not kidding. We have a real variety of weather here. One spring (about 30 years ago) I woke up one morning to find about six inches of snow on the ground. It had not even been forecast. I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn't.