Monday, April 03, 2006

Two Boys For Sale....

by teresa
I have had the day from ....well...you know! I have two words that will explain it all.......boys and shopping! The two don't go together. Especially if you are shopping for a bra for your daughter. We all went to the mall (today is a teachers work day here in Chesapeake) to find Lauren a bra that she can wear on FRIDAY to the ring dance. We went in every store and had no luck. We will have to go out again...just not with Ben and Nick. They were BEYOND rambunctious. They were perfectly HORRIBLE! Knocking over displays, fighting, throwing things, yelling at each other, yelling at me, laying on the floor, dancing around with bras on their head..etc. They are lucky I let them in the car with us to come home. I did stop to get lunch on the way home. Just for Lauren and myself of course. This really ticked them off! hehehehe I fixed the boys pb&j's later. Nick is now napping in his room(hopefully till bedtime) and Ben is about to do the same in my room. Knucklehead kids. Here are a few pics. from our adventures. Nick pouting on the floor, Ben peeking in the womans dressing room at Victoria's Secret(every man's fantasy), Ben with a bra on his head, and the boys playing with a stuffed dog display.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who was Ben peeking at? They looked like they had fun (except for that one picture of Nick).

Anonymous said...

Good Grief! I hope it was Lauren in the dressing room ... he could get arrested for that. Next time go when George can babysit.

Anonymous said...

Maybe they were just tired.