Monday, April 03, 2006

Kid Groomers

by teresa
This past Saturday, after Ben's soccer game Chris had to go inot work. I had to go to the grocery store, so I had to take the boys with me. Ever since Ben started kindergarten I have tried to go to the grocery store alone...while they were in school. But every once in a while they have to tag along. Which means fighting Nick for the right to push the cart, spending about $20 more on fruit rollups, cereal, lunchables, etc. and pulling the boys off of those motorized carts over and over again. Sometimes it's just not worth the trouble. But I was out of Tide! So this was a have to mission! One the way to the store I looked over at my little angels. They looked like a couple of hobos that had been living under a bridge somewhere. Covered in dirt from playing outside and cutting the grass, non-matching clothes, shoes with no shoestrings (where in the world are the strings??). As I looked at them I thought....wouldn't it be great if there was such a thing as kid groomers. Just like you take your dog...you could take your children. Take them in to get washed(with a bathing suit) , clipped (nails), trimmed (haircut), shots (for school, rabies...sometimes my kids act like they have rabies:), and maybe some obedience classes before you pick them back up. I would pay BIG BUCKS for this service! If anyone has heard of such a thing give me a shout out!

I can't wait until summer....then when they get dirty I can just send them in mom's pool:)

No comments: