Monday, June 12, 2006

10 reasons why I love my hubby!

by teresa

1. Because he is a godly father and husband.
2. Because he always tries to make me laugh (and succeeds...he is really hilarious!)
3. Because he provides for our family's needs. (even traveling alot eventhough he would rather be home with us..just so I can be a SAHM to our kids)
4. Because he makes a mean chilli! (seriously...it's awesome!)
5. Because he genuinely cares about and for me.
6. He is extremely intellegent...but doesn't take himself too seriously
7. He does housework! Nuff said!
8. He thinks I'm beautiful no matter what state I am in.
9. He always reads books that I recommend to him. Even if it is a childrens book (and he is into the sophisticated literature that flies way over my head)he reads it and tells me I have such great taste in books!
10. Because he ALWAYS says "I love you" first.














*there are many, many more reasons...the best of which can't be written on my "family blog" hee hee*

2 comments:

Zephra said...

Sounds great. Maybe you can lend him out to "train" other men...

Anonymous said...

Once again Teresa made me cry. Number one is the reason he's all the rest (and God gave him a great woman :)