Monday, June 26, 2006

bow to your sensei....

by teresa
The boys and I slept in a little this morning. That was nice! Lauren left early in the am. for teen camp. She will be gone untill friday. All the kids from the youth group at church went...I'm sure they will have a blast! Chris went back to work today..and then he is off to Atlanta tomorrow. It's been so nice with everyone being together the past 9 days. But I know he's got to get back to work and bring home the bacon....so I can fry it up in a pan...eat too much....and gain 5 pounds! (man I love me some bacon)
My dryer broke today...pooh! I called the repair man and he will come on Thursday...THURSDAY? I guess I will wash my clothes here and then walk next door to mom's and dry them. That should be loads of fun....get it? LOADS of fun! I'm so funny!
The boys and I are heading to karate later. We usually don't go on Mondays...but they have missed a whole week and Ben has a big belt test on Friday (little dragon black belt) so he needs all the classed he can get.
I watched part of a movie I had already seen before last night. It's called Enough. Have you seen it? JLo...Billy Cambell and my Noah Wylie (Carter from ER...sigh). She plays a sweet girl who marries this guy and has a daughter. Life is perfect...or so it seems. They have a beautiful home, lots of money...then he starts hitting her and having affairs (openly). What a jerk! She runs all over the United States to get away from him...but he has all these connections and keeps finding her. She finally takes these defense/fighting classes while on the run. She confronts him in the end and TOTALLY KICK HIS BOOTY! He looksd so stunned as she is pummeling him over and over! I feel so bad for battered women...how awful for the person you love so much to beat on you or your kids! I wish they all could turn around and put a hurtin on their attackers like JLo did in the movie. SWEET!
Well..I'm off to karate. Hiyah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loads of fun! I love it!