Thursday, June 15, 2006

shhhh...I'm hiding

by teresa
I am a lurker.
I have a handful of favorite blogs that I read daily and comment on...but MANY that I pop over and red about once a week. Lurking in the shadows...never commenting...just observing. Well one of the blogs I lurk over is The Blue Sloth....a daddy blogger to 3 cute kids. He is very funny and interesting. I took this video (sorry) from one of his blogs this week. It's 8 minutes long...but well worth the time to watch it. When you get a chance today...sit back and enjoy.

By the way...do you lurk anywhere? Reading...but never commenting?

3 comments:

Zephra said...

I lurk here sometimes but decided to come out after you commented to me.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the short movie. Nick thought it was good too. He is over here with me. Ben just came in the door, too.

I love living next door to my grandkids.

Anonymous said...

That video was cool!

I have a few blogs that I lurk on, though I try to comment occassionally so that I don't feel bad about it. I'm sure those comments are met with reactions like, "Who is this weird chick?"