Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cars Report

By Chris

Got through boys night out to see Cars just short of having to mortgage the house! My, the movies are expensive at night. Especially the food \ drink.

The movie was o.k., but I did spend some of the time surfing on the Blackberry. That should tell you it was not nearly as good as all the hype, though. The boys reported they loved it, though. Larry the Cable Guy as a tow truck was pretty funny . . . Git R Done! The boys wanted to sit on the front row, so we didn't even sit together (yes, Teresa, I sat at a strategic spot where I would be certain to notice the movie theatre boogy men who steal little boys).

Got home to a dark house and a fast asleep mom and Shorty the Dog.

3 comments:

Gidget said...

Thanks baby...I wasn't feeling so hot. But getting to climb in bed around 6:30pm and sleep off my nausea (can you say puke) was a huge help! You are so great and I love and appreciate you so much!

Anonymous said...

Ok
Ummm hate to be the one to tell you this but you are addicted too!

lol

I can never get one of those things or it would seriously send me over the edge.

:)

Anonymous said...

haha
I didnt even look and see that it was Chris who posted!

How funny is that?

Sorry.

:(