Saturday, June 10, 2006

you blow my mind!

by teresa
Today has been a blur. Yardwork and kids playing. Chris and I went a bought a tiller and a blower. The blower is so great. It has been a bear trying to keep the new concrete areas leaf free. But with the blower...the job can be done in about 10 minutes. Katy and the kids came over bright and early today. They enjoyed riding bikes and playing t-ball in the backyard. we grilled out tonight. Yummy steak kabobs with tomatos, peppers and onions and honey mustard chicken. mmmmmm The weather was a perfect 80 , with a cool breeze! Nice! Lauren had to work al day...but I saved her a plate.
Tomorrow will be busy with church and then Lauren's end of the year cheering party. The will be getting their awards and letters.
I hope you guys are having a fun filled family weekend. with good weather and perfect attitudes (from the children...and husbands).
I'll leave you with this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love our blower.

Hope you guys are having a good weekend!

You gonna do Katies 50 days of summer?

The link is on my blog.

Gidget said...

Yeah...I looked at it today. Some really excellent ideas! My kids still have one week left of school though....then we head to the Outer Banks for the next week. But once were back...that plan will go into effect! Thanks for the link!