Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Should I Stay or Should I Go Now

By Chris

Teresa alluded to this. When I started this blog, she didn't get it. So, I mostly wrote from my point of view about the happenings of the various Green family characters. Then, as she is apt to do, Teresa picked up blogging real quick . .. and took over. Good thing. Because she has made it great. I love reading it. Especially on the road. But, somehow I feel like I'm butting in on a conversation now when I blog. So, now, a decision. Start my own blog, or just chime in here? It would be fun to have my own "sub-blog" (is that a new term?). But, as various personality profiles show about me, I like starting things but get bored quickly. Then I would have blank weeks. Not good blogging. With Teresa leading the way, there would be no blank days. And what would I call it? Hmmm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So make your own blog and link it to this one. Then you can add a message that says you updated.

:)

Gidget said...

I think Mary's idea is perfect. We can put a link on MY blog...to YOUR blog. You can call yours....ummmm...A day in the life of a StudMuffin! lol

Anonymous said...

I think you should stay on with the ChesapeakeGreens.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha! I kinda like Teresa's name.

The Yanceys said...

Chris,
Don't worry about having blank weeks. I am like you...love starting things, but not so great keeping them going.

Teresa has helped me keep mine up when I start slacking with her little encouraging comments.

You'll be fine.