Friday, June 02, 2006

be back soon...

by teresa

Well..I gotta head out the door in a minute. Katy has to run an important errand (I'll discuss it later) so I am going to be her fill-in babysitter for a couple of hours. It's a pretty day..so maybe later I'll come home and do some yard work. I also need to run by Old Navy and take back a couple of things I bought for Lauren last week. So I'll see you later. While I'm out stop over and read what some of my favorite people are up to. Here...here...here...and here. Oh yeah...her and her are great too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so flattered.

*blush*

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

You're one of my favorite people, too! Thank you for the compliment, you made my day!

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»