Thursday, June 29, 2006

I scream...you scream...we all scream for icecream!

by teresa

We just had the strongest storm come through a couple of hours ago. Heavy down pours...thunder...lightening...hail...winds. Our power kept going on and off...pretty scary! In the middle of the flashing lights and house shaking claps of thunder I heard a little tune outside. It was the flipping icecream man!!! Can you believe that? Do you want to know what is dumber than the icecream man coming through your neighborhood during a storm? I'll tell you...it's the fools that ran out there during the storm to get there sweet tooth fix! Good grief!


















Here's a picture of the truck through our front window.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all about the Benjamins baby.

Anonymous said...

Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about glasses online.

Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about glasses.

We share the opinion on eyewear and I really enjoy reading your article.

I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the eyeglasses frames info, it helps a lot.

This cheap eyeglasses article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more prescription glasses articles from you.

Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more reading glasses articles like that.

I really like this eyeglass frames article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

I love this glasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful eyeglasses frams info shared in the article.

I like your ideas about prescription eyeglasses and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

Good job for writing this brilliant article of sports eyeglasses.