Monday, June 19, 2006

fun in the sun...

by teresa
Hello! It seems that a couple of our neighbors have wireless routers which we are able to pick up at our house. So I am able to take a couple of minutes to jump on the computer and say hello. I haven't really had time to miss the internet...we are having such a great time. Lots of sunning, swimming, shopping and eating. The kids are having the time of their lives. Kai even got in the ocean (which he has been afraid of since birth). Nick rigged up a kite he found in the dunes to a fishing pole. Too funny...I must say! Don't worry...pictures will come once we are home. Katy, Kaden and my dad left to go home about an hour ago. Katy and dad both have to work tomorrow..so they headed back early. We will miss them. Kristian and Kai stayed behind...thank goodness! Ben would have gone nuts without his cousins to play with. We all got in the ocean today which was hilarious. I was a total dork. Shreeching loudly everytime the FREEZING water came up on my body! I think tomorrow we are going to the go kart track as a surprise to the kids. Hope you guys all had a nice fathers day...and a great week.
God Bless!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

We go to the beach in a month and I am already soooo excited! Hope you have a ball :)

Anonymous said...

You are throwing me off by not being around girl!

Hurry back!