Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Secretary to the President

By Chris

For several weeks now, Ben has a new career choice. He talks about it a lot. He says he wants to be "Secretary to the President." Sometimes, he says it when someone asks him what he wants to be when he grows up. But, other times, he just blurts it out. "Wouldn't it be cool to be Secretary to the President dad," he asked last night. I asked him "why not be President?" He replied. "I couldn't get enough votes," he answered. Of course, mom and I assured him he could!

Jam Master B - Secretary to the President.

*addition*

After Chris wrote this blog about Ben wanting to be Secretary to the President he came home with this book he had written in school. I thought you would enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a very nice story, Ben. I'm glad you know what you want to do when you grow up. I still can't figure out what I want to do.

I'm sure you will be great at whatever it is you do.