Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I've been tagged...

by teresa

Sweet Mary Sunshine tagged me with this...
Name 7 things I say often or eveyday.

1. good morning..good morning..it's a happy happy day! ( I sing this each and every morning while waking the boys for school)
2. Brush your teeth....use toothpaste this time!
3. Stop dilly-dallying! (it's a real word...see)
4. GET OUT OF YOUR SISTERS ROOM
5. I'm telling daddy! (I hate that I stoop to this sometimes...but I do!)
6. Get your finger out of your nose!
7. who was last in the bathroom?.....well get back in there and FLUSH!

I will tag Lisa...Leslie...Melissa...and Misty!

3 comments:

soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Okay, I will do this tonight.

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way out the door to a doctor's appointment for Aurora, but I will get to this tonight after I put the kids to bed. It'll be up for you to read first thing in the morning!

Anonymous said...

lol
Why are people so uptight about nose picking anyway?

Scared of where the stuff may end up?

ewww