Tuesday, June 27, 2006

anybody have any ear plugs?

by teresa

The boys and I had a pretty uneventful day. Dry cleaners...optomotrist...music & arts store...movies...and karate. We took Nick's cello back to the music store (we have been renting it $67 a month since Sept.). He decided next year he wants to move from strings to band. So I got him a trumpet($20 a month). He is very excited and wants to start lessons right away. This evening we sat at the computer and found some websites that gave us some good starting tips on how to position your mouth and such. I think I sounded pretty good...Nick, oh the other hand sounded like a cow being run over by a tractor (ouch...my ears are bleeding). Shorty ran out of the room and stuck his head under the couch (I am not lying). I will be arranging those lessons in the morning!!
We went to see the movie, RV with robin Williams. It was pretty good. Lots of slapstick stuff, which my boys LOVE! It was defintely worth the $3 for (3) admission tickets...I love dollar days at the cinema cafe!
Karate was pretty hohum. Not many people in attendance. But that may have to do with the fact that it has been pouring rain here for days!! If the kids wouldn't drive me insane sitting home with them...I would have loved to stay home (dry) and read and watch a movie. But...alas...my children are wild animals when caged in the house...and I am no Steve Irwin. I try to steer clear of danger...such as two boys fighting over the last donut...or battling to get the highest score on PacMan! It's not a pretty picture people. So out in the elements I went...frizzy wet hair...running mascara...and wet, white,see-through capri pants (I told you it wasn't a pretty picture)! Anything for my children!
Tomorrow we are heading to the library and then we are going to come home and make these. The boys also want to do it to some of the seashells from our vacation. I'll make sure to post some pictures of our finished treasures.

*love ya*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are a trumpet family.

He will pick it up quickly in the Fall.

We will have a new band guy this year. We had the BEST one ever for the past 10 years.

Jordan will play the flute. Why?
Uh- because we OWN one!

lol
It is flute or trumpet chick.

Anonymous said...

Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about ndsl .

Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of ez flash vi dsi with us, they are helpful.

I appreciate your bright ideas in this m3i zero article. Great work!

You have given us some interesting points on r4 . This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.

Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more r4 ds articles from you.

Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about r4i sdhc .

I am glad to read some fantastic acekard 2i cards article like this.

I love this ndsi console article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

This is the best ds lite crystal clear article I have ever found on the Internet.

It has been long before I can find some useful articles about dstt

multimedia card for nds and nds lite
. Your views truly open my mind.

Anonymous said...

Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about glasses online.

Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about glasses.

We share the opinion on eyewear and I really enjoy reading your article.

I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the eyeglasses frames info, it helps a lot.

This cheap eyeglasses article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more prescription glasses articles from you.

Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more reading glasses articles like that.

I really like this eyeglass frames article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

I love this glasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful eyeglasses frams info shared in the article.

I like your ideas about prescription eyeglasses and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this

from you.

Good job for writing this brilliant article of sports eyeglasses.

Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of glasses online with us, they are helpful.

It has been long before I can find some useful articles about oakley-glasses.

Your views truly open my mind.

This is the best gucci-glasses article I have ever found on the Internet.

You have given us some interesting points on prada-glasses. This is a wonderful

article and surely worth reading.

I am glad to read some fantastic rayban-glasses article like this.

I appreciate your bright ideas in this giorgio-armani-glasses article.

Great work!

I totally agree with you on the point of emporio-armani-glasses. This

is a nice article for sure.

Great resources of police-glasses! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your bright ideas in this chanel-glasses article. Great work!

I love this levis-glasses article since it is one of those which truly convey

useful ideas.

You have given us some interesting points on maxmara-glasses. This is a

wonderful article and surely worth reading.

Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about tag-heuer-

glasses
.

I am glad to read some fantastic silhouette-glasses article like this.

This is the best cartier-glasses article I have ever found on the Internet.

What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful nikon-glasses

info shared in the article.

This sk-soolk-glasses article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about dior-glasses.

We share the opinion on seiko-glasses and I really enjoy reading your article.

I like your ideas about dupont-glasses and I hope in the future there can be

more bright articles like this from you.

Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more rodenstock-glasses

articles like that.

I really like this miumiu-glasses article, and hope there can be more great

resources like this.

Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more ports-glasses articles

from you.

I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the boss-

glasses
info, it helps a lot.

It has been long before I can find some useful articles about alain-mikli-

glasses
. Your views truly open my mind.

Great resources of calvin-klein-glasses! Thank you for sharing this with

us.
Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about glasses online.