Thursday, June 15, 2006

YIPEE...IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

by teresa
The kids got off to school good this morning. Nick was in a bit of a mood because I wouldn't let him wear his blue vans. The shoe laces keep coming untied and dragging the ground. Looking very sloopy! So I told him...just for today to wear his Nike's. Well good grief...you would have thought I told him to go to school naked! What an attitude I got for the rest of the morning. Whining and moaning about the stupid Nikes. Gee whiz...just hush up already and GO TO SCHOOL! Ben and Lauren were both bubbly. Ben is so excited about summer vacation starting tomorrow...and Lauren and her friends are all heading to Va. Beach after school. Sounds like fun....man I miss being a teenager!
Well, I'm off to deliver teachers gifts and do some things at Ben's school. Then pick up some laundry detergent and sodas from the grocery store.
Ta Ta for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell him he can wear his vans if he agrees to use those little clippie thingies that you put on toddlers shoes to keep the laces tied! He could start a whole new trend at school!