Sunday, June 04, 2006

knucklehead!!

by teresa
I don't have time to chat right now...I have alot to talk about. but I'll catch up with you after church. I just thought I'd tell you something funny. Well...actually it isn't really funny. Just flipping ridiculous!! Lauren has lost her glasses AGAIN!! Can you believe it? Lucky for her....she is due for a new appointment. So I won't kill her all the way. Just a tiny bit of torture is coming to her. This will be her third pair of glasses in one year. I am so getting her one of these as punishment...and making her sport it everywhere she goes. hee hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I'll have to get myself one of those eyeglass chains so I can totally embarrass my kids when they reach the preteen stage!

Off to church. Have a great Sabbath Day!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»