Tuesday, May 02, 2006

a blah day!

by teresa
I feel so unmotivated today. I slept in (Ben was mad because I had to take him instead of ride the bus). I was just too tired when the alarm went off. I almost didn't make their beds...almost! That is a big deal for me...because I can't function unless all the beds are made. I haven't even showered yet and I'm supposed to be at Ben's school at 10:00. I feel like blowing that off. I feel too blah to choose an outfit to wear. I don't even have any good blog ideas for today. Maybe I'll just read all ya'lls blogs today instead of trying to be creative. I did make breakfast (scrambled eggs with cheese and sausage). But once it was cooked, I just took it off the stove and left the kitchen. I never ate any of it. I'll just save it for the boys after school. Well...since I'm boring you to tears I'll go do ...whatever...and maybe I'll write again later. Do you evr have days like this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have days like that once in a while, too. I hope you get more energetic tomorrow - I look forward to reading your blog every day.