Tuesday, May 02, 2006

getting ready for Nick's birthday

by teresa
I surprised Chris at work today. I needed to go buy something for Nick's birthday (which is tomorrow) and I needed his technical expertise. I just showed up unannounced. He was hold up in someones office in an informal meeting. I slipped a note under the door. It said...Chris (with a heart dotting the I)...R U in there? -T He read it and popped his head out. All smiley! We hopped over to Target to pick up the gift and a card and then I took him back to work. We got some neat things for Nick's birthday that he is going to LOVE! I can't mention them seeing as he peruses this site every now and then. And I don't want to spoil the surprise. We are going to have his Family party on Saturday afternoon...and his friend party next weekend at LaserQuest. I am also going to take cupcakes and lunch to his school tomorrow. We would usually have his family party ON his actual birthday...but it is a church night. And both of his nanny's teach classes on Wed. night. But I don't think he will mind waiting a few extra days. Here's a couple of pictures of Chris' office. I like all the pictures of the kids he has on his shelf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how neat Chris' desk is ... must take after his Mom ... hehe ... either that or his wife has rubbed off on him.

Speaking of Nick's b'day ... we need a list. We asked him but he was of not help. Just said he wants money. Any suggestions ??

Anonymous said...

Christian will probably want to celebrate Nick's birthday in Missionettes. It doesn't matter to her that the person isn't there, she just likes to eat cupcakes :) I may have mentioned that she wanted to celebrate Katy's birthday in Missionettes.

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea!!!Take cupcakes to church to celebrate.

I like Chris' office, too. I have pictures of all of the same kids in my office.