Monday, May 08, 2006

the early bird gets the worm.....who cares! I don't want no worm! I want to be in bed!

by teresa
I am up at 5:30am... making pigs in blankets for the teachers appreciation breakfast this morning(Ben's school). The PTA is putting it on....I'm tired! They better be appreciated! :)

Last night I made 55 candy bags with little stamped tags on them (every good gift comes from above)...tied on by pretty blue ribbon. This is also for teachers appreciation week....but courtesy of the Mothers in Touch group. My back hurts from crouching on the livingroom floor for 2 hours putting these together. Katy and Kaden came over while I was putting these together. Kaden crawled all over the candy bags and chewed on the ribbons....then peed on my leg....nice! :)

I've got to go check my piggies in the oven....I'll talk more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a Mom! Now that's ... dedication. I'm sure all those teachers will appreciate your efforts ... even if they fail to tell you so.