Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Me...from A to Z!

by teresa

I got tagged by Melissa today! Enjoy reading about some of the things that make me...me. I will be tagging a few others...you can run...but you can't hide!

ACCENT: Southern...red-neck (lived in Virginia all my life)
BIBLE BOOK I LIKE: Ephesians...I also like the Psalms and Proverbs alot too.
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: There is a tie between bringing the groceries in from the car...and putting the laundry away.
DOG OR CAT: Dog
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Computer, TV, Cell phone, CALLER ID!!
FAVORITE COLOGNE: Curve for women...by Liz Claiborne
GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: Lauren's (my daughters) hand me downs
INSOMNIA: Never had it
JOB TITLE: domestic goddess
KIDS: 1 girl..Lauren age 17, 2 boys...Nick age 11...Ben age 7
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: The five of us live in a 4 bdroom, 2 story house next door to my parents. Stop with the snickering! We all LOVE this arrangement! Right honey??
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Enthusiasm!!
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: I can't think of anything...mom...help me out.
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: (Five) Three with the birth of my children, one when I had my hystorectomy,and one when I had my breast reduction at 18.
PHOBIAS: flying, crowds (closed in with a bunch of people), not being near an exit (or at least knowing where the closest one is...I always have to have an escape route planned wherever I go)...I know...I'm a nutball!
QUOTE: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe...from Babe
RELIGION: Christian...member of Parkway Temple Pentecostal Holiness Church
SIBLINGS: one younger sister..Katy age 25
TIME I WAKE UP: 6:15am
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: I know the words, songs, dances to lots of musicals. e.g. Oklahoma...Oliver...My Fair Lady...etc. That's more annoying than it is a talented. I know something...I can do the crossword puzzle in the paper everyday in less than 30 minutes. I LOVE my crossword puzzles!
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Beets! Yuck!
WORST HABIT: I NEVER call my kids by the right name. Sometimes I even call them by the dogs name.
XRAYS: Twice when I twisted my ankle
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: Meatloaf!! Great meatloaf...and chicken florentine. My family also loves my corn casserole.
ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: The monkeys! I love the monkeys! I always love those stories where a family raises a monkey with their family... like one of their kids. They put little clothes and stuff on them and teach them sign language. That's so neat.

And that's me...from A to Z! Now I'm going to tag Leslie...Paige...Jenn...and Mary! Have fun ladies! I'll look forward to reading your answers to these questions on your blogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must have both been perfect children because neither of us can remember ever doing anything bad! I'll bet our moms would beg to differ, however!

You'll have to give me your meatloaf recipe because everytime I make meatloaf, my husband will eat it but with a kind of pained expression on his face. He's just too nice to say what he's thinking which is, "EWWWWWW, grossout!"

Anonymous said...

Teresa, The only naughty childhood (teen) behavior I can think of is the one time when you talked (alot) on the phone with a friend who lived out of town and I didn't know about it and then, when the phone bill came in (a couple hundred dollars) you hid it.

And one other thing. . . your room was a MESS!!!! Kind of like Lauren's, so there's hope for her, too.