Tuesday, May 23, 2006

famous faces

by teresa
I thought this was neat. After the big Jubilee event this weekend...our local paper (which I get online each day) requested that people submit pictures of their families enjoy the events of the weekend. It stated that not all photos would be published. Well, I clicked on my "paper" this morning scanned the first pages for interesting news. Then I glanced down at an article called Out and About in Hampton Roads...and there was Kristian and Ben's picture. On the roller coaster this weekend. Once I clicked on it I was able to see that there was another picture of them too. Showing off the wood craft they make in the Home Depot tent. We have a couple of celebrities!! Here's the link. Scan down for the photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's one of them in the train too (first photo). They really like Ben, Kristian and Kai. Of course!