Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Taylor Hicks...you are the NEXT American Idol!!

by teresa
Tonights show has aired...and here are my opinions.

First round of songs
Katharine: Black horse/cherry tree...very good...better than last time she sang it. I'm glad she wasn't laying on the floor this time!
Taylor: Living for the city...SO EXCITING! I find myself smiling when he sings. Great!!
winner...Taylor!

Second round of songs
Katharine: over the rainbow...moving...beautiful...LOVED IT! (please don't get on the floor again)
Taylor: Levon...pretty good. I liked it better the last time he sang it.
winner...Katharine

Third round of songs
Katharine:Destiny...didn't like it...sounded off key...notes were too high for her(she was reacing for them)...screeching...not good!
Taylor: do I make you proud...I wasn't crazy about the song...but he did a terrific job with it!
winner...Taylor

Congratulations Taylor...you are the new AMERICAN IDOL!!

3 comments:

Zephra said...

I will admit I am not too happy about Taylor winning (I am a Kat fan) But I think you are right.

Anonymous said...

I missed Katharine's third song because I was driving home from Daddy's house, and I didn't like Taylor's second song at all, but I agree that Taylor is the winner.

I didn't stay at Daddy's house until the end of the show because I needed to get home to watch House, which was really good, but REALLY weird. I love that show!!

eyes_only4him said...

yes agreed ...kathrine rubs me the wrong way..i was a mendsea fan till she got the boot, then I was a chirs fan, till he got the boot..now i guess i am a taylor fan..but so far..no one has won that i predicted..so kathrine will win since i want taylor too..you wait and see:)