Monday, May 01, 2006

My Calendar

by teresa
My favorite lady asked us to post a picture of our calendars on the blog. I didn't get around to it this weekend...so here it is. Her's looks much busier than ours. She's a baseball mom...nuff said! I like mine because it is magnatized...so it goes right on the fridge. And each week is a separate strip...so when the week is over you just erase and move it to the bottom. Everyone has their own color. Too cool! I can't take the credit for it's awesomeness though...it was a gift from my multi-talented...mega-crafty...super-aunt Beth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth is very talented and comes up with the best ideas for gifts and decorations that I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

That is really cool!

The dry erase ones never worked for me though because the kids seem to erase things by accident.