Thursday, May 11, 2006

Oprah?

by teresa
The boys and I are playing Crash Bandicoot on their playstation2. About twice a year we break it out together and get all into it for a week or so. I had it all set up when they walked in from school. They were shocked and surprised. Usually when they come in from the bus they immediately have to start homework (with a snack). So here we are...on the floor...putting off homework for an hour or so...bouncing on turtles and jumping over electric eels and spinning boxes of apples. Sounds cool huh?


A minute ago Ben fell off a mountain and died. He said...OY!

I was like...where did you here that?

He said...my teacher says it all the time. When she messes up.

Then he says....and sometimes she says...Opah! When she drops something. I think it means oops. She told us that her parents are Hungarian...and that they say this alot.

Nick then chimes in with....Oprah? I didn't know they have Oprah in Hungary?

too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys are really blessed to have their Mom waiting for them when they get home from school . . . with snacks and games and hugs.

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what I was going to say, Karen. Thank you, Teresa, for being such an awesome Mom to our Grand Kids!