Friday, May 12, 2006

Gardening requires lots of water -- most of it in the form of perspiration

by teresa
I got some nice pictures at Ben's school today. They had finished planting all the flowers before his class had a chance to go outside. But they dumped a load of mulch and had his class spread it out and rake it. I got there early so I could go out to recess with the kids. Ben's face lit up when he saw me enter the playground. That made my day! And the teachers (who were all congregated under a tree) looked dissappointed that they would have to stop their little gossip session since a parent was present. Why is it grumpy...impatient people (who can't seem to stand children) become teachers? Have you ever run into teachers like this? Everything the kids do seems to irk them. Anyway...I'll save that rant for another post!

I like the picture where he is giving me a look like...could you please get that camera out of my face for a second? I took the picture of him with the tiller so he could trick Nick into thinking they let him till up the flower beds. Nick would be majorly jealous of Ben using yard machines!

No comments: