Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Did somebody say bookfair??


by teresa
Late yesterday afternoon Kristian called and invited me to a bookfair at her school last night. BOOK FAIR?? DID SOMEBODY SAY BOOKFAIR? I got a visual in my head of that dog commercial from a few years back....BACON? BACON? DID SOMEBODY SAY BACON? And then the dog runs around the house searching for it in a bacon frenzy! That's how I felt when she said...bookfair!

Katy said...I don't know if there are any books you need (since she knows I have ALOT)...but you are welcome to come. ANY BOOKS I NEED??? I whipped out my list (I keep a running list of books I must have in my purse) and headed out the door.

They had a nice selection. I did find one of the books on my list. One that I have wanted for a while now(I started it last night in bed....I'm on chapter 13 :) I also got Ben 4 new Junie B. books. I couldn't believe there were 4 that he didn't have! There are like 20 something books in that series! When he got home from karate and saw....he literally squeeled with delight...ran upstairs....jammied up....and waited for me in the bed so we could read. We finished one entire book before he fell asleep! NOW THAT'S MY BOY!!!!!

Take a look at these cute pictures I took at Kristian's school. Take a look at the butterfly she made in class. Yikes...what's up with the antennas? And it only has one eye! I'd be scared if I saw that thing flying around my yard! And in the picture of her Super Citizen award...if you look closely she wrote her favorite foods are NOODLES, TACOS AND SAUSAGE! And believe me....that is NOT just her favorite foods....they are the ONLY foods she will eat!!

No comments: