Friday, May 05, 2006

Thar she blows!!!

by teresa

The only thing worse than having a gazillion things to do.....

Is having a gazillion things to do....and....chronic diaharea!!

Welcome to my day!!

The upside is...I can speak from experience that the Michaels art & crafts...Office Max...and Walmart in my area...all have VERY clean restrooms! My only complaints are...Walmart has one of those huge rolls of toilet paper. You know...it's so big and heavy that when you try to pull it...it rips...and you get one square at a time. This is very frustrating. Especially since I am a wrapper. Meaning I wrap the paper around my hand like 4 times before I use it. I know...you may think that is wasteful...but I like MAXIMUM coverage! Also... the Office Max is running low on hand soap....just to let you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. I may be mistaken, but, I don't remember you talking about this kind of stuff in public before you became a blogger. :)

Anonymous said...

Me neither. The only time she said diahrrea (is that how you smell - I mean spell it?) was when she used it as a name for my brother (Jimmie D. . .) He used to call her Teresa Agony.

I guess you feel like you can say just about anything when you're blogging.

Gidget said...

Uhh TMI Mrs. Green.
chris