Thursday, May 11, 2006

I need a new workout...can you say NEW workout when you don't have an old one?

by teresa
I think they need to invent one of these for adults. It would really work those thigh and calf muscles!
What do you think?

Kaden did this for a half an hour...without stopping! I wish I had that kind of stamina.

I'm looking for a workout to do at home. Do y'all suggest anything? Videos...classes (what kind)...what?
Tell me your secrets....and I'll tell you mine. Actually I don't have any secrets...but I can tell you where every Krispey Kreme donuts is in the Tidewater area! That's a skill...right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two things I like to do, Bicycling and Tae-Bo. Tae-Bo is is kind of hard because it takes a little bit of coordination, but I love all the punching and kicking. Bicycling is great though because you can check out the scenery as you go and it gets you outdoors. I've been trying to work up the guts to ride my bike to school, but it's all uphill to the college and I may never make it to class!

Anonymous said...

So far I only get bored real quick. Outdoor stuff like walking and bicycling is great ... when it's 75 degrees ... any colder or hotter is too uncomfortable. And we won't even talk about the $500.00 tread mill at my house. Soooo .... let me know if you find something.

Anonymous said...

I like walking but I need someone to walk with for it to be fun. If I have to walk alone, I spend the time praying. It's very good use of the time.

I have a $1300 treadmill sitting out in the garage with stuff piled all on top of it. Alot of good that's doing. Anyone want to buy it really cheap?

Anonymous said...

Karen ... we should walk together. Prayer walking with a walkman playing Praise & Worship music is one of my favorite things to do ... and like Kares said ... a very good use of the time.