Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Stop playing...and get working!

by teresa

The construction workers are here again today. They are making such noise! But I don't care...we just want it done.
After the foreman left a few minutes ago...all the noise stopped! I heard NOTHING for a few minutes. Then I heard a bouncing noise...and laughing. So I looked out the window...and this is what I saw. They had set up our old basketball hoop (we had taken it down because Chris is having a new one delivered soon) and were playing a game. I went next door to mom and dad's house and shot this out of their bathroom window. The guys played like this for about 45 minutes....until the foreman came back. TOO FUNNY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! Unless it was their lunch hour, you should ask for a discount.

Gidget said...

No...it wasn't their lunch hour. They have taken that (4 times) already. They had taken some lawn chairs out of my garage and set them up in the backyard. I looked out and they looked so peaceful sitting there eating kfc someone had gone to get.