Wednesday, May 31, 2006

eeeek....(standing on a kitchen chair)

by teresa

WE HAVE A MOUSE!!

I say "A" mouse...because I won't let my self think there are more than one! If I think that... I can't live here!

We saw it last night running down the hall toward us in the kitchen....then flip back around and run back toward the livingroom.

Ewwww! I hate mice! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!

And don't go feeling sorry for it either! It's nothing like this mouse...or this mouse...or even this mouse....it's more like THIS one!! I know...scary huh?

Well I refuse to walk around the house without my shoes on now. The thing that would freak me out the most would be for it to run across my bare feet *shudder* So my keds ain't coming off. And the SHOE NAZI will just have to live with it! Oh...you didn't know that my husband is the shoe nazi? Ever since we got our new carpet (like 7 months ago) he has policed the front door yelling...S H O E S!! To anyone who comes in.

We put out traps last night....I'll let you know if we catch the little bugger!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris & I used to watch them run across the kitchen floor when Chris was a kid. He and George used to like to catch them in traps and save them until I came downstairs to freak me out. Good Luck ... they are creepy little creatuares.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»